Board on Aging and Long Term Care

Ombudsman Program
Volunteer Ombudsman Program
Medigap Helpline Services
Board Activities
Advocacy Organizations
Aging & Health
State & Federal
Emergency Preparedness

Choose Text Size:  A A A
  Frequently Asked Questions

Horizontal Line


I have a Health Savings Account (HSA).

If you are part of a high-deductible health plan and have a Health Savings Account (HSA) to pay for medical expense, you nor your employer can no longer contribute to your HSA if you enroll in Medicare Part A and/or B.  You may, howerver, continue withdraweing money from your HSA after you enroll in Medicare to pay medical expenses.




Horizontal Line
Return to FAQ's

Policies   |   Site Map
Board on Aging & Long Term Care
1402 Pankratz Street, Suite 111
Madison, Wisconsin  53704-4001
FAX:  608 246 7001